Thursday, February 17, 2011

♥ Valentine Day ♥ =)

love story ♥
Hehe!!!
Today me bought alot of thing ! 
ermmm,because valentine's day!haha!
monday 14/2 is valentine day cause busy so didn't celebrate!
say really geh sure will beh song abit nah! but nvm nah !haha!
the present big abit then okey nah ;) hehe!!
XD
so we hang out today !!
ermmm~i hear be4 told me today also is valentine day 
i cant sure that!~=)
but can dating with him also happy +sweet jor !!
=)))) =*
my necklace ♥
Receive be4 valentine day =)
 ♥ =)
when take this ~carmen sis call me =.='' then me take photo plus talking phone wid her!!!haha!;D
:D uncle alex :)
fat !!!! =3

After that we got argue awhile cause he wan buy shoe to me but me wan clothes!!
then he buy lolipop to me =.=''
so we settle jor :))) XD
actually not me like kid cause nothing to argue >.< =)))
jus play.. LOl!haha!
Then we go having lunch at sushi king :)

  ♥


my LOve :))
With my Da order-ing ~
=)


Da take 1 more for me !!hehe!!

so geli!!=.=''
oh no order too much jor ~!!then wait my babe E come ate lunch with us nah !hehe!!

Noob face !hehe!!

my babe E is cuming !haha!

My babe E




fat muscle T^T
E,everday also eat this geh ~=)
XD
haha!!
I meet kinmi kia at jusco !
hmmp!this year CNY we didn't go out together cause busy ba~
so anyway we still is funny best friends =)
after lunch me accompany E go buy wallet!
=) then she need to back to work liaw !
then me and my da go hang hang !
buy my present =P
he wan buy converse shoe to me !
i jus scare me will lazy to wear only ! 
nvm nah he wan buy then go buy nah !x)
I love pink so much!!!!
actually start i dun wan geh but now i want XD
then i try !hehe!
BUT!!! the malay girl told me !
paling kecil hanya size 8!!!
OMG!!!
HAISSS!
i wan size 5or 6  !!!!!!
she say sorry dun have !~ 
sad sad SAD!!!
</3
so my Da call me try another 1~
i dun like another 1~
so i buy clothes!! =)

 thx u alot =)
♥ but i dun have Ferrero Rocher this year! XD
End....♥







No comments:

Post a Comment